The new aero 117/127 from Starboard
Here are some pics of the Starboard Aero 127 in action.
Nose Deck Deck II Deck III Tail rocker Belly roll Volume distribution
More Starboard Aero info.
A radical new design oriented towards wave/freestyle/freeride in very light air.
In 1997, Starboard introduced the GO and opened up a new era of lightwind and progressive windsurfing.
In 1999, the World Championship racing contenders were offered the Formula and took home all the trophies. Lightwind freeriding was changed when the wide and relatively short Carves were introduced in 1998. In 2002, the Hypersonic opened up lightwind slalom.
Completing the circle today is the new Aero. The radical new
lightwind wave / freestyle / freeride machine. Evo surf-board rails,
235cm short and 71/74cm wide, the Aero is simply the most
maneuverable lightwind board ever. From bump and jump blasting,
forward loops and surfing, never before has hardcore been so
- Extra short: for maximum maneuverability and responsiveness with minimum inertia. You get a super lively and reactive light-wind board.
- With a width of 71/74cm, the board offers a plug and play, one-board-for-all-conditions versatility, from light winds to high winds.
- ZERO VEE between your feet! This gives the Aero it's incredibly loose and high ride, with maneuverability never seen before on a light-wind shape.
- Waveriding, maneuver-orientated freeriding, freestyling , the Aero does it all, and in all conditions.
- Rail shapes and outlines were derived from the Evo and Kombat designs, for inspired looseness and maximum maneuverability.
Availability : June 2005
Toll Free (888) 805-9978
CLICK BELOW FOR STORE DIRECTIONS
121 SANTA BARBARA ST.
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93101
Monthly Newsletter Signup Form: